VivereX+ 21 Day Kit (Pump & Dressing)
The NEW VivereX+
The same 120mm HG pressure you are used to, but now offering up to 21 days of continuous Negative Pressure Wound Therapy.
– A single use, cansiter free, portable pump, now with a 21 day lifespan that will deliver up to 21 days of uninterrupted therapy
– Delivery of the optimum pressure (120mm Hg) for wound healing
– Visual indicators for airleak, dressing and battery change
– Portable, canister free and small enough to be placed in a pocket or attached to clothing using its unique fixed clip system.”
– 2 x multilayer silicone sterilized dressings.
A soft silicone layer to provide increased comfort at the wound contact layer that minimizes disruption and trauma to the wound bed throughout the wear time and during dressing changes. An efficient and quiet pump. Using the VivereX early in your patients wound care treatment plan can have significant benefits. Fewer wound dressing changes and less wastage. Fewer wound complications mean there is a lower likelihood of hospital readmittance. Cost savings for the HCP and the Patient versus standard care .Allows for quicker transition of patient back into the community.