Venosan AE Below knee 18 mmHg long open toe
Venosan AES Below knee 18 mmHg white L long open toe to prevent thrombosis and embolism before, during and after operations.
general immobility, confinement to bed.
– light and air-permeable to ensure maximum comfort
– easy to put on
– anatomical shaping and comprehensive choice of size
– ensuring constantly decreasing pressure from the ankle to the knee or thigh, thereby accelerating venous return in patients in the supine position and helping to prevent thrombosis
– top inspection window for safety
– can be washed and reused
– colour coding at the toes and top seam allows immediate identification of the size
Available in sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-large, XX-large