Cystofix Sg Set
Cystofix® SG is a range of four puncture sets that offer additional safety to suprapubic catheterization thanks to the:
– Well known Seldinger technique, widely used in central venous catheterization1) and percutaneous nephrostomy.
– 18g puncture needle (1,3 mm) much thinner than most SPC trocars and cannulas (that can be up to 8 mm)
Cystofix® SG comes along with a wide range of exchange sets that allow long term suprapubic drainage when needed.
– Long handle scalpel
– Smooth color coded shape dilator from CH10 to CH16 allowing choosing the size which best fits the patient
– Silicone catheter with integrated low profile balloon
– For easier removal with reduced risk of cuffing.3)
– For easier insertion at catheter replacement (no ridge).
– Can be replaced repeatedly as appropriate over long periods of time4)
– Seldinger guide wire with flexible tip
– 18g (1,3mm) puncture needle of 12cm length that is much thinner than most SPC trocars and cannulas (which can be up to 8mm).
– Syringe for balloon Inflation
– 20 ml syringe for injection of anesthetic