Biatain Ibu Non-Adhesive
$12.54 – $206.61
Biatain Ibu Non-Adhesive can be used for a wide range of exuding wounds, including leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, second-degree burns, postoperative wounds, skin abrasion, donor sites and non-infected. Biatain Ibu is a soft and flexible absorbent foam dressing. Biatain Ibu is the first and only dressing to combine moist wound healing with local release of ibuprofen.
Unique 3D foam structure for superior absorption:
– When in contact with exudate the unique 3D foam structure of Biatain conforms closely to the wound bed– even under compression.
Soft and flexible dressing
– Biatain Ibu is a soft and flexible dressing that is very comfortable to wear. The bevelled edges reduce risk of pressure marks.
Combines moist wound healing with local release of ibuprofen
– In the presence of exudate, there is a continuous release of a low dose of ibuprofen into the wound bed throughout the wear time of the dressing (up to 7 days).
Wound healing does not have to be painful
– Comparative studies have shown a reduction in wound pain in patients wearing Biatain Ibu compared with dressings without ibuprofen.
Mode of action
– Ibuprofen is released when the foam comes in to contact with wound exudate.
– Biatain Ibu is an absorbent polyurethane foam that contains 0.5 mg/cm2 of ibuprofen homogeneously dispersed throughout the foam matrix.
10cm x 10cm
15cm x 15cm
10cm x 20cm
20cm x 20cm
Unit: Single and Box of 5